Huwebes, Setyembre 1, 2011

OTAKUISM :))) FAIRY TAIL

Lucy: Aquarius! Use your power and sweep that ship up onto the shore!
Aquarius: Tch.
Lucy: Did you, perhaps, just say "tch" to me?
Happy: You really shouldn't complain like that.
Aquarius: What an annoying girl you are. Let me tell you something. The next time you drop my key, I'll kill you.
Lucy & Happy: S-sorry!
(Aquarius has just used her power to sweep the ship along with Lucy and Happy onto the shore)
Lucy: What were you thinking? You think it's normal to sweep me up, too?
Aquarius: Alas, I failed. I ended up sweeping the ship as well.
Lucy: You were aiming for me?!
Aquarius: Do not call me for a while. I will be on vacation for a week with my boyfriend. With my boyfriend.
Lucy: Don't rub it in!
Happy: Hey, Lucy! Maybe I shouldn't have apologized back then?
Lucy: This cat's so oblivious, I don't even know where to start... 

la msabe >>
>iheartfairytail<
badtrip eh..

konbanwa min ah!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento